A warning though, the news aren’t nice ones.
- It’s school test season at the moment and I can’t ignore the kids, so I will be busy teaching, at least until the end of next week. So I would need to reduce next week release to only 3 regular chapters. Besides, I need to switch my mind somewhere else to refresh myself a little, otherwise I might get burnt doing the translations.
- This week regular chapter will also be reduced to 4 chapters, but to compensate for the fifth chapter, I will put up some glossaries instead (Glossary of the characters, missions, equipment, etc).
- The last bad news: Today’s chapter will also be delayed. I will try to finish it tonight (which would still need 4-5 hours from now, and it would be 03:00 – 04:00 in the morning here) if I can still keep my eyes open, else it will then be finished tomorrow around noon.
- Now the good news. In two weeks, most students will have finished their tests already so I should be able to get back to the 5 regular chapters weekly again then.
- After their tests are done, it will be holiday season, so I would take a leave from my work in June (also because my daughter will come home from her study abroad for holiday), so there shouldn’t be problems for me to keep that pace.
- The most annoying thing for a reader would be if the translator quit translating a story, and I am determined to finish this story. So to keep me from getting burnt translating this story, I would need to slow down a bit to refresh myself. Especially since this translating stuff is a new thing for me, I still need to find the best rhythm for me as I actually like doing this, and might consider switching my career to do this translation as long I can live from it.
- As for the problem with the website, I’m still actively looking for a solution. I might be switching hosting provider in a week or two. Hopefully the situation would be better then (Just FYI, this site gets around 1500-2000 daily visitors with 5k-10k daily page views.). So for now, please bear with it. To handle higher traffic, I would need a better hosting package/provider that would cost more money which currently I can’t afford. And I don’t have any experience with handling high traffics website, so I’m also still learning by trial and error.
Still I thank you all for being loyal reader of my translation. Without your support, this site wouldn’t have grown to this point. So, thank you all.