- Although the matters are not settled yet, but at least for now, I can’t do much about it, and have to spend more time to just wait for the process again. This means that I wouldn’t need to go back and forth all the time again for now. So, starting tomorrow, I’ll be back in business again.
- From this two weeks experience, and reading Deathblade’s post last time, I’ve decided to change something. For now, there will only be one sponsored ALBT chapters each week until I have more chapters in reserve (read on…). I will translate reserve ALBT chapters for at least one week (which is three chapters for now, which I will try to increase in the future to at least two weeks reserve).
- I don’t know about how all of you feel, but, personally, when I read/watch series, unless the complete chapters/episodes are available, I would prefer to have a steady and regular release of it, instead of getting several of them at once, and then having to spend some time again for the wait. I would rather to have 5 chapters this week and 5 chapters next week, instead of having 10 chapters this week, and then waiting for a whole week to get new chapters (not adding the possibilities that there might be delays in the release of new chapters then).
- So, by having these reserve chapters, I can at least be sure that I will be able to release the chapters steadily and regularly, each and every week, including later on when I will be on the moving. And once I have enough chapters to guarantee that, I will then increase the number of chapters released weekly.
- Last week, during those hectic and chaotic schedule of mine, I managed to translate the ALBT chapters for this week (which are currently already in the process of being edited). So fear not, fellow readers. The ALBT chapters for this week,including the previews of course, are secured (and the bunny will keep on eating the carrots).
- With that change, I’m also going to create a fix release schedule for ALBT. Regular chapters will be released on Wednesday and Sunday. Sponsored chapters will be released on Friday, As for the release time, whether it be in the morning or evening, I’m putting up a poll for that, so the time would be more suitable for your preference.
- The current queue for the sponsored chapters had been stagnant for quite a while. I feel bad for the donator that his money was kept for too long. And also to make it up for the two weeks chaotic time of mine, for this next sponsored chapter, I will lower the rate again to $25 in the hope for a faster completion of the queue.
- I haven’t managed to do the same with TLT chapters, but which I intend to do this week since I have more spare time compared to the last two weeks. So, I can’t give a fix schedule yet for the TLT chapters besides the usual 4 chapters weekly. But, I’m going to do it ASAP.
- Hopefully when all of that are done, there won’t be incidents like this happening again in the future, and all of you will get steady and regular releases, no matter what my situation is.
- Since I’m relative new in this translation thing, I’m sorry that I still need to have trials and errors, as well adjustments until everything will run smoothly in the future.
- I thank you all for your patience. Although these things had happened several times from the beginning of my translation career, but all of you keep on supporting me and being loyal to my translations. It really means very much to me. Thank you all.
I thank you all for your patience. Although these things had happened several times from the beginning of my translation career, but all of you keep on supporting me and being loyal to my translations. It really means very much to me. Thank you all very much!